We are pleased to start offering Contactless Curbside Service on Monday, April 27, 2020.
How curbside service works, current patrons:
- Make a list of what materials they want to check out from the Hennessey Public Library such as books, DVDs, or puzzles per the Library’s circulation policy (Note: Oklahoma Department of Libraries has not yet announced when interlibrary loans will resume)
- Search the HPL catalog https://hennessey.biblionix.com/catalog/ and reserve through their online account (Patrons may call or email the Library instead if that is easier)
- Contact the Library at 405-853-2073 or email@example.com to arrange a pickup time
- Arrive at the scheduled time and go to the Library’s front door, where a brown bag with their name on it will be waiting for contactless pickup—a librarian will be available inside the lobby to answer questions through the glass door since patrons are not allowed to enter the building at this time
- Return materials by the printed due date in the blue dropbox on the north side of the Library building